Ears to you this Easter!
With Easter just around the corner, we all better hop to it and organise an eggs-traordinary seafood Easter celebration at home!
Barramundi, snapper, flake coming straight off the boats this week, as well as tuna, ocean trout and flake.
Order on line for delivery or just Click and Collect in store today.
Easter Seafood Packs
Choose from a selection of carefully curated seafood packs to help you with all those challenging catering questions.
A Salmon Easter dinner
Australian Salmon traditionally is served for Sunday Easter lunch or dinner. We also offer salmon sushi mi, a side of salmon or fillets with skin on or skin off as well as whole salmon.
Our Fishmongers gut and scale whole fish for your convenience so you can create the perfect main dish for your Easter dinner.
A Snapper Easter Lunch
Snapper fillets make a wonderful ceviche dish, fresh daily at Conway Fish.
Easter Mussels, easy and economical
For a simple and inexpensive seafood, mussels are perhaps the best value for money without a doubt. Feed a whole family easily and ideal for those of us money conscious this Easter! Mussels sourced from Bellarine Peninsula.
Easter Seafood Recipe
For a quick seafood meal for your Easter Lunch, you really can’t go pass our Ginger, Lime Crab Cakes. Quick and economical especially when using either our fresh blue crabs or our already peeled blue swimmer frozen meat.
- 400g crab meat
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 spring onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh root ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of Tabasco
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 90g dried breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- In a large bowl, mix together crab, mayonnaise, spring onions, coriander, lime juice, ginger, Tabasco, salt and pepper. Shape into 12 cakes.
- In a shallow dish, lightly whisk eggs. Place breadcrumbs in another shallow dish. Dip cakes into egg then press into breadcrumbs to coat on all sides.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Cook crab cakes in oil adding remaining oil as needed, for 2 minutes per side or until golden.
Product of the month
Australian Green Prawn Cutlets, peeled and tail on. Use for prawn saganaki, deep fry, bake or use in stir fries - you get the idea!
Hot Fish for Good Friday
Hot Fish for traditional fish and chips or for grilled options such as snapper or salmon with fresh salads or rice. Order on line or just visit us Good Friday.